Friday, July 17, 2009

Promoting That Which I Like

-1 for syntax I know.

But, I love it when someone agrees with me.

What will I do in three to five years when the Omar hobby horse has run its course? 

I don't know and I don't care.

If nothing else, Scott O's shoulder trouble should give Uncle Teddy and his band of tightwads ample ammo in the upcoming arb hearings to give him the max slashola to the paycheck (assuming they even offer arb)

BTW guys, there's a 21 year old Cuban on the open market who's a lefty and can touch 100 on the gun.  It only takes cash (so I know it'll not happen but its worth pointing out yet another missed opportunity to help the club long term costing only a dent in the Lerner's Swiss cash balance)

Another cash related thought . . . would NJ and taking Lugo off your hands for Bard or Bowden be something you'd be interested in Mr. Henry?  Mr. Henry????  Over here . . . yes your wife is hot you rich bastard. 



No comments:

Post a Comment